Taking your Workplace from Stressed to Blessed
Disrespect happens. No matter how we reinforce expectations for workplace respect, every workplace encounters those who behave badly. If ignored or handled poorly, bad behaviour can devastate a project, team or organization. If handled early and effectively, relationships and workplace culture will be enriched. Fortunately, there are many proactive and preventative measures that everyone can take to effectively end workplace disrespect.
• Understand the fundamentals of disrespectful workplace behavior to better distinguish disrespectful workplace behavior from normal workplace interactions.
• Develop an action plan for addressing and managing disrespectful workplace behavior.
• How to approach disrespectful workplace behavior more strategically and within the context of organizational policies.
Stopping your Workplace Bully
Research shows that 70% of workers have been impacted by workplace bullying. Bullying poisons the work environment. Its impact is enormous: chaos; disengagement; loss of creativity and productivity; and sick leave, benefit and turnover costs. It not only creates dysfunctional workplaces, but also impacts your personal and your organization’s reputation and bottom line. Paul offers proactive, practical, easy-to-implement measures that everyone, regardless of role and influence, can take to prevent and stop workplace bullying.
• How to distinguish workplace bullying from normal workplace interactions.
•Techniques for approaching workplace bullying more strategically and within the context of organizational policies.
• A framework for developing an action plan for addressing and managing workplace bullying.
Fierce Conversations | How to Effectively Manage Conflicts at Work
Conflict happens. It is inevitable. If ignored or handled badly, conflict can devastate a project, team or organization like a wildfire. If handled early and effectively, relationships and workplace culture will be enriched. Innovation and team engagement improves. It takes skill to effectively avoid destructive arguments, clarify misunderstandings, deal with disputes, and repair relationships. Simply put – conflicts require fierce conversations.
This keynote provides attendees with tools and strategies for approaching and resolving disputes before they become full-blown conflicts. Learn how to assess the situation early, maturely and how to change the context of the conversation.
• Enhanced conflict management skills and awareness.
• How to develop an action plan for addressing and managing workplace conflicts.
Inspiring by Including | Reboot your Workplace Culture
Organizations need both diversity and inclusion to be successful. Diversity means all the ways we differ. Inclusion involves bringing together and harnessing these diverse forces and resources, in a way that is beneficial. Inclusion puts the concept and practice of diversity into action by creating an environment of involvement, respect, and connection-where the richness of ideas, backgrounds, and perspectives are harnessed to create business value. The educational goal of this presentation is to broaden participant’s awareness of inclusion and its positive impact on employees and organizations.
• The skills needed to approach inclusion more strategically and within the context of organizational policies.
• Effective strategies for implementing inclusion programs.
• How to develop an inclusion initiative for their organization.